Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Apartment For Rent


Those of you in the local area know how to get in touch with one of us, and we'd love to show it!

When you visit, you can see just how spacious the living area really is. The ceiling is 12 feet high, the arched windows are 10 feet high, and the total area of the apartment is just over 1400 square feet. Because the windows face north, with a view of the Court House, the natural light is gentle and steady.

What else can I tell you? I could mention the five closets and the kitchen pantry. I suppose I could remind you that there's a place for a stacking washer/dryer. Maybe you didn't know that there's a new roof with R-30 insulation. Did I tell you about the cool kitchen cabinets - the ones with the drawers that can't be slammed shut? and the pull-out lower shelves? and the spice rack? and the extra deep, double bowl sink? What about the seated shower in the bathroom - did you know about that? and the lavatory that's actually human height so you don't have to stand on your head to brush your teeth?

Gasoline! This might seem somewhat off the topic, but if you lived in this apartment, you could walk to the grocery store, the post office, several churches, city hall, and numerous other offices and stores. You might have to start you car once a week just to keep the battery alive!

No comments: