Saturday, July 28, 2007

Catch Up Time

Last week, while I was out of town visiting family, stuff happened. (I've seen that bumper sticker, and this stuff is not that stuff.)

The most impressive change was the installation of Apartment 1 kitchen cabinets. Counter tops are ordered and should arrive early next week, maybe just in time for the open house.



The bathroom tile was grouted which means that the vanity could be set in place. Over-the-mirror lighting is next.



While I was gone, Bob the carpenter leveled the floor in Apartment 1, too, and started fastening down the new maple flooring.



On Friday, my first day back in town, we got new carpet on the front stairs. Such an improvement!



Bet you're wondering why all the activity seems to be happening in Apartment 1, and if it's just a coincidence that I was gone, and that I'm managing Apartment 2. You were, weren't you?



Not to worry. My busy partner took care of all the above, and more, and still managed to find a way to get the metal ceiling repairs going in Apartment 2. We still have to paint the new pieces, but the job is almost finished. Thanks!

No comments: