Thursday, June 21, 2007

OK, maybe 'Paradise' wasn't quite the right word to use

Take the Quiz. Choose a more suitable word.

1. How much does a five gallon bucket of paint weigh? ______

2. How many steps are there from street level to the apartments? _____

3. How quickly does a pan of paint disappear when you're
on a scaffold? _____

4. How often do you have to climb down to refill your paint tray? _____

5. How warm does it get at the top of an eleven foot ceiling with no real insulation over your head, the windows covered with plywood and/or plastic, and with a 95ยบ temp outside? _____ (Hint: starts with 'r')

6. How many five gallon buckets of paint are needed to prime
one apartment? _____

Correct the title. Fill in the blank with a different word.

Painter's ______________________________________






How did you do on our quiz?

Answers: 1) A Lot!; 2) A Lot!; 3) Real; 4) Real; 5) Real; 6) Too many!

2 comments:

Anne Koski said...

Oops. I got 194. ;)

mattnashley said...

I spent 5 minutes trying to spell something with the first letters of each clue before I found the answers below the quiz.
I got: Painter's At Fort
Doesn't really make any sense.
-M